Shanna from our team has just enjoyed 9 nights aboard Carnival Legend which cruised to the islands of Mare, Isle of Pines, Noumea and Lifou.
Here are some of her highlights:
- We purchased a ‘guaranteed interior’ room at the time as we got it on a big sale! We were allocated a room number just a week prior to the cruise and couldn’t have been happier with the location. We were on level 8 towards the back of the ship, right underneath the buffet and Serenity Adults pool area.
- We booked some island tours which I would definitely recommend – Zodiac to Duck Island in Noumea, and the Turtle Bay & Brush Island tour in Isle of Pines.
- The room was small but had everything you need with enough storage space.
- Entertainment was high quality – we loved the theatre shows.
- The food was amazing – loved the 24 hour pizza.
- The Serenity Adults area was perfect to relax and enjoy some sun.
- Lots to do from bingo to comedy, waterslides, fitness centre, shopping etc – you can choose how busy you want to be or just relax so it’s the perfect balance.
- Overall we really enjoyed it and made some memories to last a life time.
Contact us for bookings or more information on the available cruises to the Pacific Islands or further abroad.
02 9929 4000